Drawn and Quarterly Your Shopping Cart
Home About Artists Shop Events Press New Blog 211 Bernard Store Blog
Friday, August 12, 2011

Lookit! It's our old pal, Jocko!

Ask and ye shall receive. My very own Jocko gumball comic, courtesy of Seth!



This is how I felt this morning:


And this is how I feel now (please excuse my months-old nail polish):


Thanks, Seth, for this lovely Friday surprise.

And now, since it worked before--

Other things I would like:

One of those giant cheques so I can pay off my student loans.
An ergonomically adjusted office chair.
A cat sitter over Christmas. (I'll be away December 21st to January 2nd. Don't get any ideas, Burglars.)
New tape on my bicycle handles.
A black dress that can be dressed up, or down.
Someone to share my life with.

That is all.

Thanks again, Seth!

Archive

HOME BACK Your Shopping Cart
ABOUT D+Q
ARTISTS
SHOP
EVENTS
PRESS
NEW
Newsletter
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


copyright 2010 drawn & quarterly