Drawn and Quarterly Your Shopping Cart
Home About Artists Shop Events Press New Blog 211 Bernard Store Blog
Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Jinchalo in da house office!



You know what's better than getting a delivery of new books on your first day back from holidays? NOTHING. Jinchalo arrived today, and I can't think of a better way to begin the new year.

I've already talked about Jinchalo here, so I'll resist the urge to go on and on about what a fan I am of Matt's work. Instead, I'll use this space to let the book speak for itself:



Here's awesome intern Robin happily holding her brand-new copy of Jinchalo, along with its companion book, Ojingogo.



And what's this?! A cameo appearance by the artist himself?



Look at that colour!







Internet! This book is gorgeous, and I'm going home tonight to read it for the tenth time. What a beaut! And since you're all not lucky enough to bring a copy home tonight, there's another preview here to tide you over.

Jinchalo will be in stores mid-February, so hold onto that $20 Christmas cheque you received from Nana that she told you to "invest." (I know she means well, but c'mon!)

Archive

HOME BACK Your Shopping Cart
ABOUT D+Q
ARTISTS
SHOP
EVENTS
PRESS
NEW
Newsletter
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


copyright 2010 drawn & quarterly