Drawn and Quarterly Your Shopping Cart
Home About Artists Shop Events Press New Blog 211 Bernard Store Blog
Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Jillian, Lisa, Eleanor talk about the Sweet Science


That's illustration, right? That's what people call it--the Sweet Science? I don't know. I do know that this talk at the Society of Illustrators (tomorrow night, NYC) with Jillian Tamaki, Lisa Hanawalt, and Eleanor Davis will be amazing because these are smart, funny, talented women who know a thing or two about drawing dogs and butts and doing it on a deadline. If I didn't live up here in the North Pole, I would be at this event and I would ask this question: "Who do I write to at the New York Times Book Review so I can do a cover? Is that person here in the audience? Can you point him or her out? Or introduce us?"

{I would not ask those questions because that would be rude.}

Archive

HOME BACK Your Shopping Cart
ABOUT D+Q
ARTISTS
SHOP
EVENTS
PRESS
NEW
Newsletter
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


copyright 2010 drawn & quarterly