Drawn and Quarterly Your Shopping Cart
Home About Artists Shop Events Press New Blog 211 Bernard Store Blog
Friday, March 02, 2012

What I've Been Workin' On: THE MAKING OF by Brecht Evens

All right, so we don't have our copies of Belgian bad boy Brecht Evens' spankingly beautiful THE MAKING OF quite yet, but what we DO have is the French edition and the translated pages, heading off to the printer any minute now.

I've taken some pics of the French ed. so that you can get an idea of what the final book is going to look like, and I also included one of my favourite passages from the book. I didn't think it was possible, but Brecht just keeps getting better and better! This book is even more beautiful and complex that THE WRONG PLACE, and, besides being visually stunning, it's also completely hilarious. I can't wait until we get this baby back from the printer!

Archive

HOME BACK Your Shopping Cart
ABOUT D+Q
ARTISTS
SHOP
EVENTS
PRESS
NEW
Newsletter
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


copyright 2010 drawn & quarterly