Drawn and Quarterly Your Shopping Cart
Home About Artists Shop Events Press New Blog 211 Bernard Store Blog
Monday, July 30, 2012

Interns are extra awesome this summer: Colour Moomin edition


Internet! I'm really, really excited about colour Moomin! And so is super incredible intern Maddie (seriously, our interns this summer are so pleasant and helpful. I'm thinking about tying them to their chairs so they can't leave me in September). Here she is, beaming with hot copies of Moominvalley Turns Jungle and Moomin's Winter Follies. Jason was in the office last week, and he said they were "tastefully done," which I took as very high praise.

Take a look for yourself. Here's Moomin's Winter Follies:





And Moominvalley Turns Jungle:


You can't see it here, but there is an incredible amount of spot gloss on the cover. Oooooooh. I've been running my hand over it all morning.




Both Moominvalley Turns Jungle and Moomin's Winter Follies will debut at SPX! See ya all there.

Archive

HOME BACK Your Shopping Cart
ABOUT D+Q
ARTISTS
SHOP
EVENTS
PRESS
NEW
Newsletter
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


copyright 2010 drawn & quarterly