Drawn and Quarterly Your Shopping Cart
Home About Artists Shop Events Press New Blog 211 Bernard Store Blog
Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I didnt go to SPX but I have this awesome interview to read.

This interview in Rolling Stone by Sean T Collins with Chris Ware, Daniel Clowes and Gilbert & Jaime Hernandez is just about the CUTEST thing ever, with how they finish each thoughts and sentences. I adore it. Except when Sean brings up HEAVY METAL! SEAN!!!!!! Of course, the ever-thoughtfulChris comes in with this sentiment that struck me: "I've fought the idea of comics being illustration many times. To even mention them in the same breath is not helpful. If you're illustrating stories, then you're not writing comics. The real power of comics is writing as you draw."

Archive

HOME BACK Your Shopping Cart
ABOUT D+Q
ARTISTS
SHOP
EVENTS
PRESS
NEW
Newsletter
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


copyright 2010 drawn & quarterly