Drawn and Quarterly Your Shopping Cart
Home About Artists Shop Events Press New Blog 211 Bernard Store Blog
Thursday, May 09, 2013

Does anybody remember laughter? {ANNA & FROGA: I DUNNO WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO? edition}


Advance copies of the new volume of Anouk Ricard's Anna & Froga are here and I am telling you people that it is hilarious!! Is it as funny as My Dirty Dumb Eyes? Is it as funny as You're all just Jealous of my Jetpack? Is it as funny as Letting it Go? Is it as funny as Animals with Sharpies? Is it as funny as the new notes for The Playboy? Why you always got to be comparing? They're all funny in different ways.


When I think about it maybe the notes for The Playboy aren't that funny. But look at this awesome book!!!!


I've been trying to pay a lot of attention to my nails these days. Extra care. I think a lot of people look at them first so I'm trying to make a good impression. Also, dare I say that this volume is even funnier than the first? I dare not (who can pick a favorite?) but it is very funny!!

Archive

HOME BACK Your Shopping Cart
ABOUT D+Q
ARTISTS
SHOP
EVENTS
PRESS
NEW
Newsletter
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


copyright 2010 drawn & quarterly