Drawn and Quarterly Your Shopping Cart
Home About Artists Shop Events Press New Blog 211 Bernard Store Blog
Friday, January 31, 2014

Be SUSCEPTIBLE and Join My Graphic Novel Club!


Following the direction of many great stores across North America who host their own book clubs, I decided "Hey I'm already in two book clubs, my daughter is in 2, so why don't I do another at the store on comics?" So please join me on Wednesday, February 26th at 7PM at Librairie D+Q at our first official Graphic Novel Club to discuss the wonderful SUSCEPTIBLE by Genevieve Castree. I read an early advance of this book in Fall 2012, and it hit me like a ton of bricks. Beautiful, deft, with such a skilled hand detailing a childhood in turmoil. When asked what book I wanted to discuss I knew right away!

And you can come back every month or so, and discuss another graphic novel, drink a class of wine, eat a piece of fromage with a fine D+Q staffer!
RSVP!

Archive

HOME BACK Your Shopping Cart
ABOUT D+Q
ARTISTS
SHOP
EVENTS
PRESS
NEW
Newsletter
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


copyright 2010 drawn & quarterly